Mocha Cupcakes

12/28/2016

Do you remember when you started drinking coffee?  Did you start young or a little later?





My parents have always been coffee drinkers so I guess I just picked up the habit.  Another question; when do you usually take your coffee?  I know this may come off as an odd question but I know somebody who drinks her second cup of coffee at night.  Who could that be? 🤔





Remember the cupcakes I told you about here?  I made them again.  Just because my best friend and her family liked it (!!!).  I just had to try it myself!  If you want your coffee and sweets fix in one, Brown Eyed Baker's Mocha Cupcakes with Espresso Buttercream Frosting is for you.  And me.  For us all who can't survive a day without a cup or two (or three!?)!




What can I say other than I love this cupcake combo so much?  If you love coffee and sweet stuff, you'll love this one, too.  I hope you give this a try!  Tell me in the comments about it!

Til the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS