Chocolate Chip Cookies

2/06/2015

I already had a post ready for this particular recipe.  

But that was when I could only use my camera's phone to take pictures.





And now?


Ha!

I mean... Fine.  I still take pictures of the same objects but now in better quality




I've made this recipe countless times now and each time is a success!

I came across this when I was searching the Web for a cookie recipe.




What won me over, you wonder?

Well with a name  'Soft Batch Style Chocolate Chip Cookies'? You bet I'll choose that among all the others with fancy names and even fancier ingredients!




Now in the original recipe, semi-sweet chocolate was used.

As for me, I would alternate between milk and dark chocolate and it's just as yummy!

And let's pause for a short while because I made a gif!




I don't know what gave me the idea but recently I've been mixing both kinds of chocolates whenever I'd make these yummy bites!




I was able to get 32 cookies out of this one batch.

I also decided to add 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon and I just love cinnamon because it makes everything smell so nice!




But note to self: Add more than that so the cookies would be cinnamon-y enough.

Next time!

I know you're thinking 'Ehh this is just like the other thousand other cookie recipes out there!'.  But buddy, give this yummy cookie recipe a try and I really think you should!






So, it may not be 'National Cookie Day' yet but what's to stop you (and me) from baking cookies today? Or tomorrow? Or whenever we want to?

Zilch.

HAPPY 'BAKE WHAT YOU WANT TO' DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS