White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies

6/04/2015

I hope one day when I start a post I'll actually know how to start it.

So I'll bore you with a few things.



Like how I bookmarked this half-baked white chocolate macadamia nut cookie recipe from Cupcake Jemma right after I saw it.

Like how I am going to tell you to go and subscribe to her YouTube channel right this moment.

Like how I realized I didn't have any white chocolate on hand.




Like how I enjoyed chopping these macadamia nuts  or like how I have never ever baked with white chocolate before.  Ever.

I know.  Shocking.  Or not.  But these cookies? Oh my buttery, half-baked goodness!

Amazing!




It all starts with lovely butter.  Quite a lot of it, actually. Then you mix all the ingredients (really, you should be gathering them as we speak) and once you've formed a buttery, lovely batter, you get your ice cream scoop.

Trust Cupcake Jemma when she says this batter is soft and 'kind of difficult to work with' because it is and really, using an ice cream scoop will just make everything fuss-free.




Oh and I should tell you that you have to be gentle with these cookies.  They may be packed with all the good stuff but they are quite fragile and may crumble under pressure.

So when you take them off the cookie sheet and onto a wire rack, do it with some TLC.  I didn't and the cookie I was about to transfer just fell in pieces.  Don't say I didn't warn you.






Don't judge these cookies by their appearance because they do look plain.

But in my opinion, plain is great especially if the cookie is just absolutely delish.

You could prettify it by sprinkling a few more white chocolate chips on top before baking.

But really the sooner these are baked and ready to eat, the better.






You could definitely make these cookies smaller so you'll be able to consume more and not even notice.  Oh, you won't!

Til the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS