Pineapple Carrot Walnut Loaf

8/07/2015

You know a recipe is straight up amazing when the day after you first made it, you make it again.  And again.




And again.

I admit I was never a huge fan of carrot cake when I was little.

Nope.  You wouldn't be able to convince me to take even just a tiny bite because I despised it that much.

I hated it!  I couldn't understand then what people found so appealing about it.




But that was before and now two decades later, I'm attempting to make up for lost time.

I love carrot cake now... maybe it's just me getting older.  But it doesn't matter because this particular carrot cake is so freaking good!

This is actually from Tracy Shutterbean and it was her wedding anniversary cake years ago and I'm absolutely thankful I came across this on her blog!






There really aren't any special ingredients required in this recipe and if you're a fan of carrot cake, too, don't need to think twice about making one today!

I promise you won't be disappointed with this one.  Oh and you can totally make this sans any equipment.

Yes, you read that right!  This is a no-mixer-needed recipe and really, what else should convince you to bake this asap?




The sun is beaming down with joy upon seeing and smelling this carrot cake.

I mean I am, too, and I'm already planning on baking one (or two) again soon!

It really is that great.






Want to thank me for that closeup? Bake this carrot cake now!

Or whenever convenient for you but really the sooner the better.  So that all of us will be singing praises for this one together.

But most importantly let us all thank the neighbor who gave Tracy Shutterbean the book where she got this recipe from.




I have yet to try the cream cheese frosting but believe me when I say this one is best enjoyed as it is.

I've baked this carrot cake more than enough to tell you you should try it sans the frosting to truly appreciate its goodness!

But if you do make this with the cream cheese, tell me how it paired with the cake itself.




I mean in each slice and bite you'll be getting carrots, pineapples and nuts.  Let's declare this one a healthy (-ish) snack to enjoy anytime of the day and night!

Allow me to persuade you to let this be your first carrot cake ever if you've never had one before.

Hoping to hear you rave about this next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS